Please jump in and add some thoughts, ideas, comments, pictures or links to this page.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Open for discussion

Hi,
Upon chatting with Jeff Gold his idea was that it would be useful to have some sort of online space that folks from Belmont Hill School 1968 could share info, talk argue, catch up and whatever else they would feel like doing. Here is the first step. Hope you jump in and add info. I certainly would like to encourage people to come to BHS in May for at least part of the reunion. I have had contact with Vinnie Lynch, Bill Cornish, Henry Ogilby, Rob Fogler, Jeff Gold, Charley Enriquez and Charlie Wiznioski. Other people you have contact with please tell them about this site. My email is stefan.mattlage@gmail. com or you can contact me by posting here.

Regards Stef Mattlage

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stef, Thanks for this effort, and I am happy to try it out. Best, Henry

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Stef.

Henry just passed on this web site to me.

My family just recently moved to Nelson, BC [last May]. With 4 year old twins to raise I thought it might be nice to have them grow up in a peaceful country. We shall see how it goes. It's taking a little adjustment as we move from Big sky country to living right in the mountains on a lake.

Best wishes to all classmates. Hope to see you at the reunion.

Steve Forte

Stefan Mattlage said...

Hi Steve,
Great to hear from you. Certainly is true that the US has become even more warlike over the last 7 years. What a sad chapter in America's history. I do believe things are starting to change. We do have a great deal of work to mend our bridges around the world.
Yikes! 4 year old twins. I get tired just thinking about that. My wife and I have a very blended family of three girls and one boy. Jacob is in California with his wife and a 10 month old boy named Noah. I guess that makes me a grandfather. Miriam and husband Shane are in princeton nj. Reva is in Chicago. Amy and newly announced fiance live in Somerville Ma. We will have 1/2 of the kids here for xmas.
Out in the mountains living on a lake sure sounds nice although I am sure adjustments have to be made.
It is fun to hear from you and I hope you get to come back in May. I hope folks will put comments and pictures on the blog that I set up. Happy holidays.
Stef


PS I am going to check out Nelson, BC on google earth

Anonymous said...

Greetings to all my old BHS friends....Bonnie and I just celebrated our 35th wedding anniversary (and we were trying not to feel old, just older!). We raised 3 daughters, and they have graduated various colleges and grad. schools...none married yet, so no grandchildren...but all have great jobs in a horrendous economy.
Bonnie is a full time tennis player at the A level, and I am enjoying early full retirement...come see if you are ever in Atlanta. Ciao! BabyBulldog