Please jump in and add some thoughts, ideas, comments, pictures or links to this page.

Sunday, December 22, 2019

Belmont Hill School 1967 & 1968

Hi BHS alums , I have spoken with a few of my BHS classmates . I floated the idea that it could be interesting to have a sharing of pictures , travel experiences and recommended books list . Let me know what you think . Pics could be from back in the day , current pics and anywhere in between . I take lots of wildlife pics especially birds . Travel pics are also a significant % of the files . Any suggestions would be appreciated . Bob Wright , Len Edgerly , Chip Edgerton , Henry Ogilby , Lee Todd , Bob Cushman , Bill Cornish John Fitzgerald Vinny Lynch I will haul out the Year book and add more names , Thinking would be possible to create a closed facebook page or some other app Hope all is well and hope your 2020 is great Stef Mattlage

No comments: